Average Temperatures in Drosh, Pakistan
- The annual mean temperature in Drosh, Pakistan is very mild at 17.6 degrees Celsius (63.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a range of 25.5 °C (45.9°F) which is a moderate range.
- July is the warmest month (very hot) with a mean temperature of 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is cool with a mean temperature of 4.5 degrees Celsius (40.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Drosh
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Drosh Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Drosh
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 206.3 kms (128.2 miles) NNW
- Kunduz, Afghanistan - 285.1 kms (177.1 miles) WNW
- North Salang, Afghanistan - 252.2 kms (156.7 miles) W
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 234.7 kms (145.9 miles) W
- Kabul, Afghanistan - 259.5 kms (161.3 miles) WSW
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 174 kms (108.1 miles) SW
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 175 kms (108.8 miles) S
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 244.7 kms (152 miles) SW
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 318.6 kms (198 miles) SW
- Khost, Afghanistan - 298.3 kms (185.4 miles) SW